AVIVA WELLBEING APP CONTENT PILOT WEEKLY INTERVIEWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As part of the six week content pilot we will be running short 10-15 minute phone interviews at the end of each week, those taking part will be remunerated for their time with a £15 Amazon voucher.
- The creator of this study is Tictrac, whose registered office is at 14 New Street, London, EC2M 4TR.
- There is a total of 18 sessions: and payment of a £15 Amazon voucher to each participant completing an interview. Each participant can only take part in a single interview throughout the duration of the study. No cash alternative to the incentives will be offered. The incentives are not transferable. Participants will be selected on a first come first served basis and against criteria to ensure we speak to a representative audience sample of our App user base.
- Tictrac will send the incentive to the participant via email following the interview.
- Any personal data relating to the participant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this study, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Tictrac comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.