AVIVA WELLBEING APP CONTENT PILOT WEEKLY SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As part of the six week content pilot we will be running short surveys at the end of each week. For every survey completed will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three £25 Amazon vouchers - a total of 18 chances to win for those completing each weekly survey, with winners announced each week.
- The promoter of this monthly prize draw is Tictrac, whose registered office is at 14 New Street, London, EC2M 4TR.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There are a total of 18 prizes available: a £25 Amazon voucher for each winner. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Each week Tictrac will use a random number generator website to select three prize draw winners from the list of those who’ve completed the that weeks' survey.
- The winners will be contacted via email by Tictrac. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the specified period, Tictrac reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winners.
- Tictrac will send the prize to the winners via email.
- The winners agrees to the use of his/her first name and initials in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, website or company. You are providing your information to Tictrac and not to any other party.
- Tictrac comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.