How to connect a tracker to Aviva Wellbeing
Go to the account settings menu in Aviva Wellbeing (iPhone users: tap on the icon in the top left corner of the home screen; Android users: tap on the menu icon in the top right corner of the home screen) and choose 'Connected trackers'. From here you can connect popular wearables and activity tracking devices.
- Turn on 'Automatically track your steps'
- Connect your activity tracker if you have one or follow the steps below for iPhone or Android devices
- Select 'Connect' next to Apple Health
- Turn on 'Steps'
- Tap 'Allow' in the top right corner
- Select 'Connect' next to Google Fit
- Choose your Google account
- Tap 'Allow' in the bottom right corner